Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tagged By Qaseh

hmmm..dah lama tak kena tagged..sekali Qaseh tagged da.....huhu..ok2..ann jawap ye..

 

The RULES:

Bold the statements that are true to you.

Italic the statements that you WISH are true.

Leave the Fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 ladies to do the same test.

The LIST to Bold/Italic/Just-let-it-be:


I miss somebody right now. (my lovely husband)

I don’t watch TV these days.

I own lots of magazines.

I wear glasses or contact lenses.

I love to play video games.

I’ve tried marijuana.

I have been in a threesome.

I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship

I believe honesty is usually the best policy.

I curse sometimes.

I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.

I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.

i`m independent

I’m totally smart.

I’ve broken someone’s bones.

I’m paranoid sometimes.

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

I need money right now.

I love sushi.

I talk really, really fast.

I have long hair.

I want to cut my hair.

I have at least one sibling.

I have 4 sibling

I have worn fake hair/fingernailseyelashes in the past.

I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D

I like to cook

I am usually pessimistic

I have a lot of mood swings.

I have a hidden talent.

I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.

I have a lot of friends.

I am currently single

I have pecked someone of the same sex.

I'm happily married

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop.

I enjoy window shopping.

I would rather shop then eat.

I don’t hate anyone. I dislike them.

I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.

I have a cell phone.

I believe in God.

I watch MTV on a daily basis.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

I’ve rejected someone before.

I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.

I want to have children in the future.

I have changed a diaper before.

I’ve called the cops on a friend before.

I’m not allergic to anything.

I have a lot to learn.

I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.

I am shy around the opposite sex.

I have tried alcohol before.

I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.

I own the “South Park” movie.

I would die for my best friends.

I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.

I have dated a close friends’s ex.

I am happy at this moment!!

I’m obsessed with guys (on TV).

I study for tests most of the time.

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.

I can work on a car.

I love my job

I am comfortable with who I am right now.

I have more than just my ears pierced.

I walk barefoot wherever i can.

I have jumped off a bridge.

I love sea turtles.

I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.

I’m proficient in a musical instrument

I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.

I hate office jobs.

I love sci-fi movies.

I think water rules.

I went college out of state.

I like sausage.

I love kisses.

I fall for the worst people.

I adore bright colors.

I can’t live without black eyeliner.

I don’t know why the hell i just did this stupid thing.

I usually like covers better than originals.

I can pickup things with my toes I can’t whistle.

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.

I have ridden/owned a horse.

I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.

I can’t stick to a diet.

I talk in my sleep.

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions

Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.

I have jazz in my blood.

I wear a toe ring.

I have a tattoo.

I can’t stand at LEAST one person that i work with.

I am a caffeine junkie.

I have been to over 15 conventions.

I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.

I’m an artist.

I clean my room every day

I like a person of the same sex

I love being happy.(^_*)

 

ok..aku taknak tagged sesapa... langsai sudah hutang2 ku...

 

p/s : hmm...kejap je dah ari khamis kan..? sok dah jumaat...hmm..mase bergerak pantas...

3 comments:

MOMMY CGG said...

rajin jawab tag kan:)
ann.. u nampak sangat cantik oke!!!

moga labih happy dari zaman bujang:)

huhu:)

masdila said...

hehehe,,yang pandanan tue,,,aper enti cinta pada anda,,,huhuhu

Ann GreenStrawberry said...

miez hanem : hehehhehe..orang dah tagged kita buat... cantek ke? haha..ok2..tQ atas pujian anda..hehhehee aminnnn..

Qaseh : pandangan cinta???? tetttttt...cinta itu buat kami sampai kawen...haha..buleh dok jawapan tu